◦ For cookies - it is best to consumed within the first 7 days.
◦ For other products - kindly refer to the expiry date printed on the packaging.
◦ HAPPY SMITH is born out of Singapore, but its ingredients are sourced as per traditions, largely from local and China.
◦ Most of our products are suitable for Vegans. Kindly refer to individual product description and look for Vegans icon.
◦ No, at the moment HAPPY SMITH does not have Halal certification.
◦ Absolutely not! HAPPY SMITH prides itself on delivering taste as nature intended. Non of our blends have had a flavour boost and there are zero colourings and preservatives added.
◦ Some products. Not all of our products are organic at the moment. We are working on it! Kindly refer to individual product description and look for Organic icon
◦ HAPPY SMITH is suitable for most children. However, always check with your health professional first as every child has differing conditions and states of health.
◦ In general, our product are suitable for pregnant ladies. We advise all pregnant ladies to check with their health professionals first.
◦ Because HAPPY SMITH contains ZERO preservatives, we recommend early consumption from the point of purchase! Get those goodness in early!
◦ Please store HAPPY SMITH in a cool and dark place. As Singapore is a humid country, kindly keep HAPPY SMITH in tight capped containers. Best to be kept using HAPPY SMITH glass jars.
◦ HAPPY SMITH is available on our website at www.happysmith.sg